conference call agenda

John Unsworth jmu2m at virginia.edu
Mon Jan 20 20:33:37 EST 2003

TEI Council Conference Call, January 21, 2003:

(my apologies for the lateness of this memo--today was our first day of
classes, and I'm just back from three conferences since Christmas.)

http://www.indiana.edu/~letrs/tei/confcall.html

The call will take place at the usual time--1 pm UTC (adjust for your local
time...which you can do at
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html).  The agenda (below)
is for a 90-minute call.

As a reminder,
5 am in California
8 am in Indiana and on the East Coast
1 pm in London and elsewhere in that time zone
and so on, until
10 pm in Japan.

Minutes from our last meeting are at http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm03.html

1. Report on action items from last meeting:  (15 minutes)

A. Syd was to have revised minutes from tcm02.  Report?  -- Syd

B. Lou and John resolve the technical editor position, for SGML migration
workgroup (done) -- John

C. Christian and workgroup to have drafted document on attribute usage --
Christian reports that this has been held up: "As there are still some open
issues on this and other topics in the WG, I would like to postpone this
discussion until we have a clearer picture of how the outcome of this
question will relate to our recommendations."

D. All of us were "to articulate namespace policy and review P5 contents"
by this time.  Not done. Referred to item 3, below.

E. Charter for Joint ISO-TEI activity on Feature Structures (Lou,
Laurent)--Done.  See:
http://jefferson.village.virginia.edu/~jmu2m/TEI/FS-ISO-Form_04-NP_cover.rtf
http://jefferson.village.virginia.edu/~jmu2m/TEI/Charter%20for%20Joint%20ISO#335DC.doc

which see
http://www.tei-c.org/Drafts/edw78.html (held over from last meeting) --
Lou, Syd  (15 minutes)

meeting) -- Lou, Syd? (15 minutes)

-- Merrilee Proffitt (5 minutes)

Patrick Durusau
see http://lists.village.virginia.edu/lists_archive/tei-council/0381.html
-- John (10 minutes)

(cited in the minutes of each previous meeting or conference call as a
Council-as-Workgroup item)  -- John (5 minutes)