FW: conference call reminder, agenda and materials

John Unsworth jmu2m at virginia.edu
Sun Nov 24 20:51:17 EST 2002

At 12:28 AM 11/25/2002 +0000, you wrote:

>Can I propose the following additional items for the agenda:
>
>(a) Editors' proposal for handling nontrivial changes to the Guidelines. See
>http://www.tei-c.org/Drafts/edw78.html (shouldnt take long!)

I'll add this.

>http://www.tei-c.org/Drafts/p5.html
>(could take ages if we discuss the technical aspects)

Yes, but we won't have much time for any single item, and if we add new
ones, less than 15 minutes for any one of them.  Still, we should at least
review the timetable.

I'm aware of.  Perhaps Merrilee and Matthew can put their heads together
before the call, and come up with an update.

John