conference call reminder, agenda and materials

John Unsworth jmu2m at virginia.edu
Sun Nov 24 18:26:19 EST 2002

At 06:10 PM 11/24/2002 -0500, you wrote:
> > Expected to participate:
> >  Syd Bauman, Alex Bia, David Birnbaum, Lou Burnard, Matthew Driscoll,
> David
> >  Durand, Tomaz Erjavec, Merrilee Proffitt, Sebastian Rahtz, Laurent
> Romary,
> >  Susan Schreibman, John Unsworth, Perry Willett, Christian Wittern.
>
>Is this list the current Council membership plus the editors?

That's correct.

> > http://lists.village.virginia.edu/lists_archive/tei-council/0254.html.
>
>Eeek! I think that's my fault. Looks like I never folded JU's notes
>into my own. For his notes see the message to which the one above is
>a reply, i.e.
>http://lists.village.virginia.edu/lists_archive/tei-council/0250.html.

Still, some combination of the two should be on the web site.  Doesn't have
to happen before the conference call--we can go back and look at the two
URLs above--but members should have ready access to approved minutes of
these calls, just as they do for meetings.

> > 5) Report from Perry on the proposed TEI in Libraries Working Group.
>
>Is this a proposed working group or a fait accompli? Does it require a
>budget?

This is a proposed working group.  It would either proceed on a volunteer
basis or with outside funding.  The group is currently working on an IMLS
proposal, with sights set on an NEH opportunity next.

John