training recommendations

Geoffrey Rockwell grockwel at mcmaster.ca
Mon Aug 26 16:47:06 EDT 2002

Dear all,

Regarding Lou's clarification on the training he and I talked about,
he is right and the idea is better expressed by his note. As he
mentioned this will have to wait until Sebastian is back and can join
the conversation. My apologies for choosing an inappropriate title,
though I rather like the "lick the trainers into shape" idea :-)

  I therefore concur with Lou's suggestion that we hold off for the
moment on this one.

Yours,

Geoffrey R.