Fwd: Re: circulate the members

John Unsworth jmu2m at virginia.edu
Wed Aug 21 14:26:28 EDT 2002

The TEI Council needs to vote to accept (or reject) the recommendation of
its training subcommittee, below.  Since this concerns training at the
upcoming members' meeting in October, and space will need to be confirmed
if training is to take place, please consider the recommendation, and the
proposals it refers to, and vote up or down on the matter by the end of the
week.

Thanks,

NB:  I have taken the attachments that Geoff sent, and converted them to
html: they can be found at:

http://www.tei-c.org/Members/training.2002/flanders.TEI.proposal.htm

and

http://www.tei-c.org/Members/training.2002/isogen.TEI.Proposal.htm

(access controlled:     tei  / c0ns0rtium )