RFP

John Unsworth jmu2m at virginia.edu
Thu Jul 4 21:56:29 EDT 2002

At 11:05 PM 7/4/2002 +0100, you wrote:

>Shpould this not be given a proper number and placed on the website
>somewhere? I will do it this weekend if so.

I just put it up on my site for inspection by the Council.  So far, no
comments or suggestions.  This should serve as last call for comments,
since we need to circulate this by email as soon as possible.  If no
comments are forthcoming, it will go out, as is, on Friday--tomorrow--and
Lou, you can add it to the TEI document set and the TEI web site over the
weekend....

Thanks,

John