conference call (fwd)

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Jun 26 04:17:26 EDT 2002

> If the council asks me to do so, I will try to follow up.  Currently,
> most of our work is mentally geared towards P5; we have not
> continued to deal with P4.

the assumption behind my proposed timetable for P5 was that
we would issue one or more P4.1 supplements in early 2003,
one of which would be the new character encoding stuff. I think
the members really want to read something about this before
the end of 2003, which is the soonest P5 might see the light
of day.