conference call (fwd)

C. Perry Willett pwillett at indiana.edu
Mon Jun 24 09:36:27 EDT 2002

My apologies about the time--part of the confusion probably
arises from the state of Indiana's unwillingness to join
the rest of the US in adopting daylight savings. We're on
permanent Eastern standard time, which in practical terms
means we're the same time as Chicago in the spring and summer,
and New York in the fall and winter. As a result, no one really
knows what time it is in Indiana (in several senses). I'll
try to figure out the time in GMT for the next call.

Perry
pwillett at indiana.edu