conference call

C. Perry Willett pwillett at indiana.edu
Tue Jun 11 16:49:20 EDT 2002

Okay, all, the conference call is set up for Monday, June 24th
at 8am EDT. That's 7am Indiana time (I suppose Merrilee and
Christian have it worse).
I set it up for 2 hours--is that long enough?

Here's the procedure:

Call (812) 856-3550 (with whatever international dialing stuff first)

You'll be prompted for a passcode--it's 0612# (that's a pound sign at
end).

If you have any problems, you can call me at (812) 855-9290. Of course,
I'll already be on the phone, so you'll get a busy signal.
Since I'll have the place to myself at 7am, you can call the phone in
the next cubicle at (812) 856-5759, and I'll dash over to pick it up.
Let me know if the instructions are unclear.

Perry Willett
Main Library
Indiana University
Email: pwillett at indiana.edu