conference call

John Unsworth jmu2m at virginia.edu
Tue Jun 11 10:10:24 EDT 2002

RE: TEI Council conference call, Monday, June 24th:

Time: 5 am on the west coast of the US, 8 am on the east coast of the US, 2
pm in western europe, and 10 pm in Japan.

By my reckoning, Laurent Romary and David Durand are either certainly or
probably unable to take part at this time; I have not heard from David
Birnbaum or Tomaz Erjavec.  The rest of us (8 council members and both
editors) have confirmed availability, so I think we should go ahead.

         David Birnbaum (2001-2002)              ??
         Matthew Driscoll (2001-2003)            yes
         David Durand (2001-2002)                        probably not
         Tomaz Erjavec (2001-2003)               ??
         Fotis Jannidis (2001-2002)                      yes
         Merrilee Proffitt (2001-2003)           yes
         Sebastian Rahtz (board representative)  yes
         Geoff Rockwell (2001-2002)              yes
         Laurent Romary (2001-2003)              no
         John Unsworth (chair)                   yes
         Perry Willett (2001-2003)                       yes
         Christian Wittern (2001-2003)           yes

Ex officio:     Syd Bauman (editor)             yes
                         Lou Burnard (editor)            yes

    This type of teleconference allows up to 48 parties to connect
    together at a designated time by calling a predetermined telephone
    number. Callers can participate from any location and do not have
    to wait by the phone for a conference operator to call. Long
    distance charges (if any) are the responsibility of each caller
    participating in the conference.

TEI will reimburse phone charges.  Perry, if you would go ahead and set up
the call, and send out the number, that would be great.

Thanks,

John