omnipress, xlibris, P4

Lou Burnard lou at ermine.ox.ac.uk
Sun Apr 21 07:11:33 EDT 2002

While I agree that this has some attractions, my understanding from Tone
Merete is that European fulfillment at least would be handled from Bergen,
as part of the work of the secretariat.

I have two related questions:
a) Wouldnt US purchasers have to pay a higher cover price to cover the
commission?
b) does UVP have a European distribution agency?