Fwd: FW: Your Xlibris Submission

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Fri Apr 19 12:31:37 EDT 2002

Seconded. And as rapidly!

I had brief discussions with Tone Merete and with Claus this afternoon,
who seem also to share  my opinion  that we should go back to Omnipress.

The budget allows us to spend 17k on publication this year and there
can hardly be a better way of spending it than delivering on our long
overdue promise to get P4 into print.

Lou