Fwd: FW: Your Xlibris Submission

John Unsworth jmu2m at virginia.edu
Thu Apr 18 13:30:10 EDT 2002

I think this is mostly for Sebastian, but for the record, here's the latest
from Xlibris.

Sebastian,  I'll propose to Ray that the code they use should be 15164-TEI
and 15165-TEI, and not 15164-UNSW and 15165-UNSW.   Can you respond (to
Ray, cc me) to items 1 and 2, below?  I have put up the PDF atttachment he
refers to at:

http://www.tei-c.org/tei-book1.pdf

John