error in edw54

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Apr 17 06:30:36 EDT 2002

My wording was chosen to try to avoid saying either
(a) we populate workgroups according to where we get grants or
(b) we populate workgroups according to where we have members
while at the same time permitting either interpretation to be a valid
one!

I await comment from other council members. Preferably on whether or not
they approve my rewording, and preferably with un-encumbered cheeks.