P4, NEH workgroup

John Unsworth jmu2m at virginia.edu
Thu Apr 11 09:10:13 EDT 2002

At 09:59 AM 4/11/2002 +0100, you wrote:

>Also, since when has that icky green been part of our brand?

Well, there you go.  I thought the fact the people referred to the
guidelines as "the big green books" was a brand item.

>I think we should go for a different colour and I am happy to trust John
>(or whoever he delegates the difficult choice to) to choose  it.

If I'm free to suggest a color, I would go for something in the blue range,
myself.

Is it OK to use the title page typography as cover art?  If we'd like
full-bleed photo-art (swelling seas or dramatic landscapes, stars and
rockets, bursting bodices, whatever) they're all set up for that, of course.

John