P4, NEH workgroup

John Unsworth jmu2m at virginia.edu
Wed Apr 10 19:23:22 EDT 2002

At 11:47 PM 4/10/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>TWO MONTHS!!!!!!
>
>Surely they can do better than that?

A major part of that is the printer, who apparently has to have a month or
so to rip, snort, and otherwise carry on with our poor little PDFs, to set
them up for printing.  The rest is pretty much back and forth with proofs,
etc.

BTW, I told him to use the text-art on the title page as cover art, and to
go for something approximating the TEI dark green cover of P3 and before--I
sent him the spec from OmniPress, but if someone wants to scan a bit of the
green, that would probably help Xlibris to match it.  "If it's part of your
brand," said Ray, "we want to maintain that."

Right.

J.