P4, NEH workgroup

John Unsworth jmu2m at virginia.edu
Wed Apr 10 17:53:54 EDT 2002

Two news items:

I've sent the official order for print-on-demand P4 in to Xlibris, and we
will be seeing various proofs, etc. from them over the next month or
so.  They estimate the whole setup process, including those proof stages,
will take two months.  After that, it should take 5-7 business days to fill
individual orders.

Also, Chris Ruotolo has accepted the appointment as chair of the NEH
workgroup on SGML->XML migration.  I've turned over to her our list of
volunteers, etc., and I'll be talking to her regularly as she gets
started.  If she needs anything from other Board or Council members, I hope
you'll oblige her.

John