neh workgroup (time-sensitive, please reply)

C. Perry Willett pwillett at indiana.edu
Thu Mar 21 15:24:49 EST 2002

Lou, I think your disappointment is unfounded. Remember, Chris
was the first person to volunteer to serve on the committee. For
whatever reason, she doesn't feel that she can chair it. Also,
her contributions to the TEI in Libraries Task Force were significant,
and demonstrate her commitment to the TEI. I'm disappointed that she
won't chair this committee either, but I don't take it as a lack
of commitment to the TEI on her, or the University of Michigan's,
part.

Perry Willett
Main Library
Indiana University