wolf! wolf! wolf!

Lou Burnard lou at ermine.ox.ac.uk
Thu Mar 14 18:04:20 EST 2002

This is absolutely and positively your last warning! The TEI editors have
just about done with footling around with the text of P4!

As of this coming weekend, we plan to FREEZE the text. Any substantive
errors which remain in the text will just have to stay there till P5.

We plan to spend the next week or so getting the page breaks, space usage,
etc. right, and then that's it for P4.

SO -- now would be a really good time to fire up your web browser and take
a quick peek at http://www.tei-c.org/P4X/ to see whether or not we've
already fixed that error you were meaning to tell us about  ....

Lou and Syd