website updates

Merrilee Proffitt Merrilee_Proffitt at notes.rlg.org
Mon Mar 11 11:02:31 EST 2002

Lou,

Newsletter:
A few nits: now that we have meeting minutes, could we point to those, in
lieu of (in Lou of?) John's most excellent summary?  Also the link from the
site home page.

The "Migrating TEI Resources to XML" news bit seems a little less
newsworthy with the inclusion of the Feb 28th deadline.  Maybe at this
point it could say that volunteers have stepped forward and that the chair
will appoint the group...  Or maybe it's okay.  I certainly get newsletters
with already out of date information all the time.

I like the activities page.

Another comment on the site overall: would it be possible to put the "TEI
Home | Search | Feedback" buttons at the top of each page in addition to at
the bottom?

It's nice to see this information getting out.

Merrilee