NEH workgroup (vote required)

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at brown.edu
Mon Mar 4 15:25:12 EST 2002

> B. Should we recommend to the chair that Zafrin ... be thanked and
> dismissed?

I've met Vika (being as it we're both from Brown, that shouldn't
suprise anyone, I suppose -- but I met her at ACH/ALLC in NYC!), and
while my recollection is that she is young, energetic, smart, and
interesting enough that we'd like to keep her interested in TEI, I
don't think the Decameron project (great project though it may be)
qualifies for this workgroup. Structurally a *very* intersting, quite
large work, but it's not actually in TEI.