NEH workgroup (vote required)

C. Perry Willett pwillett at indiana.edu
Mon Mar 4 08:00:40 EST 2002

On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, John Unsworth wrote:

> A.  Who should chair this group? (two people have been nominated, only one
> of whom has actually volunteered, so we need to hear from Sebastian as to
> his willingness to serve if appointed.  We can also nominate others, but I
> would say they should come from our list of volunteers, below).

Chris Powell.

> B.  Should we recommend to the chair that Zafrin and Rischer be thanked and
> dismissed?

It doesn't seem from the documentation (either the Decameron website for
Zafrin or the links to Rischer's CV etc.) that either would qualify
as working with "significant TEI holdings," nor is it clear what their
contributions to their respective projects have been. Others may have
some personal knowledge to bring to the discussion, but from the
documentation alone I'd have to vote "yes".

Main Library
Indiana University
pwillett at indiana.edu