Fwd: Collaboration between CIDOC and TEI

John Unsworth jmu2m at virginia.edu
Mon Feb 11 10:35:34 EST 2002

Folks,

This came in a couple of days ago, and after a brief discussion with the
board, I think we agree that we endorse the general idea of working with
CIDOC as appropriate, and also agree that it is really up to the Council to
decide what *is* appropriate in this connection.  So, here's the original
message, and I will forward one follow-up email response from Richard, and
you should let me know what further response the Council might want me to
make at this point.

John