JPW

C. Perry Willett pwillett at indiana.edu
Mon Feb 4 08:18:09 EST 2002

A couple of other Big-TEI-Collections-With-Minimal-Encoding
would be Early Canadiana Online <http://www.canadiana.org>
and the Legacy Tobacco Documents Library
<http://legacy.library.ucsf.edu/>. The latter project has
only metadata searchable at the moment, but they're OCRing
the 20 million documents, God help them, and will make the
unedited OCR searchable using Michigan's DLXS software.

I don't know anyone at either project, and we may not want
them represented on the committee, but the committee will
want to contact them.

Perry Willett
Main Library
Indiana University