EDW54 (please review)

Tomaz Erjavec Tomaz.Erjavec at ijs.si
Thu Jan 17 03:51:47 EST 2002

John Unsworth writes:
 > Please review EDW54 (the draft document outlining rules pertaining to TEI
 > workgroups), which can be found at:
 > http://www.tei-c.org/Vault/ED/edw54.htm
 > We will need to use this document soon, so please send any comments within
 > the week.

Mostly changes to do with the restructuring as a consortium:

1. The preamble obviously needs to be changed.

2. Everywhere "TEI executive committee" and "TRC" should be changed to
   "TEI-C Council"

3. Does "(TEI central) secretariat" still exist or should it be changed
   to (TEI-C) secretary"?

4 "TEI participants"  to "TEI-C members" (& board?) (&other WG members?)

5. I guess it should be stated whether members/heads of WGs have to be
   members of the consortium, and, like the council, whether they have
   access to the members' web space. I'd suggest no and yes.

6. SGML to XML...

Tomaz

--
Toma&zcaron; Erjavec          | Dept. of Intelligent Systems E-8
email: tomaz.erjavec at ijs.si   | Institute "Jozef Stefan"