P4X revision: charactersets

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Jan 9 04:32:28 EST 2002

Dear Council members,

Looking at the links that Lou gave in this message, I realized that
the HTML version of our draft was difficult to read because some of
the notes appeared inline, others at the end.  I have now made a new
version of the document that gets rid of this problem.  I have made it
available at
http://www.kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~wittern/tei/p4rev-chap4.html

Except for this minor technical issue, it is unchanged from the
document submitted to the TEI Editors in November.  Apologies for any
inconvenience caused by this oversight.

All the best,

Christian Wittern

--