Lodging for the London meeting

Lou Burnard lou at ermine.ox.ac.uk
Sat Dec 22 10:08:48 EST 2001

Another possibility is the hotel that Matthew Driscoll and I are
patronising, as we have a prior engagement at the Welcome Institute:

>The hotel is the IBIS hotel, Euston, tel. 0207 388 7777, address:
>Cardington Street, Euston London NW1 2LE. The hotel is right beside
>Euston Station.  If you follow the side entrance out of the station to
>the west you will see the hotel on the other side of the road, to your right.

http://www.holidaycity.com/hotel-ibis-euston-london/

Though further away from Kings than the Bedford, the Ibis is nearer to a
direct tube connexion. And I'm bored with the Bedford!

I expect all sane people have stopped reading their email by now, so I
will just say "happy new year", and look forward to seeing you all in
London next month.

Lou