TEI-MM '02

John Unsworth jmu2m at virginia.edu
Fri Dec 14 19:25:24 EST 2001

The 2002 TEI members' meeting will be held in Chicago, at the Newberry
Library, on October 11th and 12th, so please note the dates and hold
them.  We have not finalized the arrangements for space at the Newberry, or
for hotels, but that will be done before too long.  Once we have more
information on space for the meeting and on hotels, we'll circulate a
preliminary announcement to TEI-L and Humanist, and to TEI members.

Thanks to Martin Mueller and Tone Merete Bruvik for their help with all of
this.

John