tei-council majordomo list

John Unsworth jmu2m at virginia.edu
Mon Nov 26 15:37:19 EST 2001

Hello,

I've just set up a majordomo list for the TEI Council:

tei-council at lists.village.virginia.edu

The subscribers to this list are Perry Willett, Tomaz Erjavec, Laurent
Romary, Merrilee Proffitt, Matthew Driscoll, Christian Wittern, Fotis
Jannidis, Geoff Rockwell, David Durand, David Birnbaum, Sebastian Rahtz,
Tone Merete Bruvik, Syd Bauman, Steve DeRose, and me.  Any mail you send to
the list address, above, will be automatically distributed to all
subscribers of the list. The tei-council majordomo list is unmoderated but
closed, and it has our best spam-protection.  Posting is allowed only from
specified addresses: those currently permitted to post are listed at the
end of this message.  Please let me know if you are likely to post from an
address not listed there, or from a variant of one you see listed.

Proceedings of the list will be available as html on the web, at:

http://lists.village.virginia.edu/lists_archive/tei-council/

This URL is password-protected, with a username tei, password c0ns0rtium
(that's consortium with zero for o).  Incidentally, that same username and
password combination will get you into the Members section of the TEI web
site, http://www.tei-c.org/Members/

Thanks,

John
------------------------