Re: Question

zielinski@datacomm.ch
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 21:27:51 +0200

I think the translation should be "What doesn`t kill me makes me stronger" I
am not sure since I speak much better German than English, but I remember
this sentence from a song I`ve heard once and it is exactly the same sense
as your quote. I have just started reading Nietzsche (with Zarathustra) so I
don`t know where to find the German wording.

Milosz