Re: regarding Eternal Return...

cwduff@alcor.concordia.ca
Tue, 5 Aug 1997 13:55:14 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks there John Hartmann, but I didnt come on the discussion
group to go off reading... I can do that anytime. And anywhere so I return
to the questions. That is what counts. And to assume they have been
'answered" is not very ubermenschy. Tata for now. And I know Klos. very
well., yet my questions remain Bu thanks anyhow and when I have a chance
I'll take a look at yer essai.

--- from list nietzsche@lists.village.virginia.edu ---