Re: Nietszche

cwduff@alcor.concordia.ca
Tue, 5 Aug 1997 00:06:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hi there Bud! You are not Alone! I have been subscribed for
about a month give
or take a few days.... and NEver have received one discussion mail!

So la di da! Hows that For the Eternal Return of Nothing!

Speaking of which What do you think of the Eternal Return?

Do you think HE, Nietzsche meant it literally?? And how literally?
and besides how literal is Literal ?? Have you read Klossowski's book on
Nietzsche?

My name is Cliff and I am masters student in literature

All for Now, the Eternal Now. CD.