Re: SPOON-ANN: CFP:Lesbians Talking Sex

Fractal (fractal@mail.wantree.com.au)
Thu, 29 May 1997 01:52:03 +0800

Faizi wrote:

>PS--Funny, ain't it, how none of this has anything to do with lesbians
>talking about sex?

I'm not sure how much it has to do with Nietzsche either but that remains to
be seen. Perhaps your discussion could benefit from pairing Nietzsche's
thought with some of the anti-aethetic theory that claims him as an
influence. I personally would be quite interested in such a discussion, but
generalized "I feel this when I read Nietzsche" doesn't do a whole lot for
me. No offense guys, just my own preferences.

cheers,

Fractal

If we weren't all crazy, we would go insane.

---==>FRACTAL@wantree.com.au<==---

--- from list nietzsche@jefferson.village.virginia.edu ---