WE NEED YOU AS OUR AGENT

From: Mr. Voulin Peter <westsouthtrading_at_netscape.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:07:28 +0100

Dear Sir/Madam, IF YOU ARE INTRESTED REPLY US THROUGH THIS EMAIL---
mrvoulinpeter_at_netscape.net

 I am Mr. Voulin Peter, Administrative manager of Nigeria National Arts & Crafts Imp./Exp
Corp.(SANART). We are a group of business men who deal on Art and Craft and export into
Canada/America and Europe.

 We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in
Canada/America and Europe, as well as making payments through you to us.
 Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be glad.

Please contact us for more information, Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to
negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative in Canada/America and
Europe.IF YOU ARE INTRESTED REPLY US THROUGH THIS EMAIL--- mrvoulinpeter_at_netscape.net

 Please if you are interested forward to us your phone number/fax and your full contact addresses.

 Thanks in Advance,
Mr. Voulin Peter