YOUR IMMEDIATE OVER DUE CONTRACT PAYMENT

From: <cbnremittancedept_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 23:53:49 -0800

YOUR IMMEDIATE OVER DUE CONTRACT PAYMENT.
CONTRACT #:MAV//FGN/MIN/009.

From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with the federal
government of Nigeria your name and company was discovered as next on he
list of the outstandingcontractors who have not received their payments.

I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be releasedto
you as soon as you respond to this letter.Also note that from my recordn
my file your outstanding contract payment is us$25 million dollars(Twenty-Five
million united states dollars).

Please re-confirm to me if this is inline with what you have in your record
and also re-confirm to me the followings

1) Your full name.
2)Your full Bank detail, If necessary. paying through our affliated Bank
London (Barclay Bank }
3) Phone, fax and mobile #.
4) company name,position and address.
5)profession, age and marital status.

As soon as this informations are received, your payment will be made to
you in a certified bank draft from central bank of Nigeria(The Apex Of The
Nation) and a copy will be given to you for you to take to your bank and
confirm it.

You must call me on my direct number as soon as you receive this letter
for a serious discussion with me and also get back to me on this E-mail(cbnremittancedept_at_virgilio.it)(cbnremittancedept_at_velocall.com)

Be it known to you that before action can be carried on your file, you must
have contacted me on either my email address or through my direct line so
that we have to confirm that the recipient is still alife since most of
these ontracts were even executed long ago.

Regards,

PROF CHARLES SOLUDO.
Executive Governor,Central Bank Of Nigeria.
Direct Phone line: 234-1894 909.

Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free: naviga gratis tutto l'anno!
Supera tutti i limiti di velocita' con Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free.
Sei libero da costi fissi e, se ti abboni entro il 25 novembre,
navighi gratis fino al 31 dicembre 2004 e non paghi il costo di adesione.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/