REQUEST FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE

From: Mrs Rebecca Robert Daoud <mrsrebeccadaoud_at_netscape.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 21:56:15 -0700

REQUEST FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE

Dear Partner,

I am MRS REBECCA ROBERTS DAOUD,one of the permanent secretaries to former
Liberian President CHARLES TAYLOR of the Federal Republic of Liberia.
As we arrived Nigeria it was not what we expected from these people, we were disarmed and the treatment that was given to us was unbelievable. I am contacting you in confidence to help us in collecting the one trunk box deposited bymy boss in Europe.The consignment contains US$30,000,000,000(THIRTY MILLION U.S DOLLARS)which was secretly sealed in one big metal box for security reasons.

My boss deposited this money in a security company in Europe when the America Governments pressurized him to step down from the office and went into exile.
I personally therefore appeal to you for your urgent assistance to move this money into your country where I believe it will be safe since we cannot leave Nigeria due to the restriction of movement imposed on us as a people under political asylum in this country Nigeria.Every arrangement has been
being made by me for a lawyer to meet with
you face to face for the completion of this transaction.

We have currently been offered political asylum in the Federal Republic
Of Nigeria by its President,Olusegun Obasanjo,which will confine us to
its
shores for the rest of our lives. I have been guaranteed safety by the United States Government and that of the Nigerian Government by a meeting held
with both Presidents, President George Bush Of the united States and that of the Nigerian President on the 10th of July 2003 at the just concluded Leon Sullivan Summit held In Nigeria.

Presently I can not go to the Security Company in Europe to claim the funds because of the restriction of movement imposed on my boss and myself. My lawyer friend in London-Uk has asked me to make contact and get a reliable person that can help us claim the consignment containing this fund.

It has been resolved that 30% will be the person's share for nominating an account for the purpose and any other assistance you will give in this
regard,5% has been slated for the reimbursement of all local and
international expenses which may be incurred in the transfer process. Finally, 65% will come to myself and my boss, which is to buy shares and stock in your country to secure my children's future, To facilitate the conclusion of this transaction if accepted, do send me promptly by email the following:

(1) your full name and address.

(2) Companys name and address if any

(3) Telephone and Fax number.

Please note that I have assured that the transaction will be concluded
within
14 workingdays upon my receiving from you the above listed information.
The lawyer shall commence the process by contacting the Security
Company
in Europe informing them that you will be coming to pick up the
consignment
where the Security Company has its office for easy collection. This
will
happen as soon as I hear from you. May I at this point, emphasis the
high
level of confidentiality, which the business demands and hope you will
not
betray the trust and confidence which I repose
in you. However, you may need to give me sufficient assurance that you
will
not sit on this fund when it is finally remitted into your account.

As soon as I receive your response,I shall forward to my attorney the
information
to enable Him contact you for more details. You will have to liaise
with
him for a smooth transfer of the fund. I shall forward to you the
certificate
of deposit and other vital documents to enable you clear the funds.

Best regards,

Mrs. Rebecca Robert Daoud.