Cheep meds on the web - get them now cern

From: Van Finch <ynkjurl_at_fuse.net>
Date: Mon Jul 26 10:59:28 2004
Hi and welcome to our phaarmecy!

One of the things we offer to you, as a selected costomer, is a big variety,
combined with good prjces.
All the medjcatjons you need with cheep prjcees !

We got all original brands and geneeric:
vjagra, cjaljs, lavjtra, xanaax, valioom and a lot more!

eileen fifteenth ma ouff infimum nebulous
gantlet levulose perceive bloodshot deactivate gassy tantamount omnibus handout idyll.[2 Received on Mon Jul 26 2004 - 10:59:28 EDT