Help getting the biggest penjs in the hood today.

From: Shawn Charles <hyfnpaqxdgrl_at_juno.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 13:41:14 -0400
Hi Dude!

I have the thing for you, like you asked me yesterday. Money can buy everything. Money can give you women,
new cars, big house, money can get it all.
Now, thanks to science, it can give you bigger penjs.
This site is full of info and can help you a lot, if you have what it takes.

This product is new to the market.
It is the * only * clinically tested penjs enlargement device available in the world.
Don't you fall for false claims!
This is the real deal, the real penjs enlarqement nonsurgical method!
You should go for it, if you want your penjs to be large!
common and visit the site now!

you can view it from here
This is for AOL users http://enlargit.com/?rid=1662

I've had it
Take care man, and please don't forget to visit!
pinwheel hell justice monochromator wherewith muck sudan chalkboard johnny observation bookie congenital chronic catchup parthenon damon homesick adrenal belch bigelow lapelled potomac benzene cluck pupal oaken doggone
egotist impound discussion incandescent oath clay flabby disputant ryan barbarian lazy megaword dime trifle disposable agnostic irreclaimable barb columbine afterlife carryover assign conferee ecosystem rudolph cacm risk integrable wheezy swanson
dysentery smithson breeches chauncey pampa sulfur diocesan tremulous ectopic argument noah transfinite conflict consul indict followeth pauli Received on Sun Jun 20 2004 - 12:51:26 EDT