Greetings !!!!

From: Mobutu Joseph Nzanga (mobutu11@tiscali.co.uk)
Date: Sat Sep 06 2003 - 16:41:49 EDT

    FROM:Mr. Nzanga Joseph Mobutu
    ALTERNATIVE E-MAIL:mobutu1111@tiscali.co.uk
    Dear Friend,

    I am the first son of the late Mobutu Sese Seko, the former
    President of the Congo Republic. I am presently under protective
    custody in Nigeria as a political refugee.

    I got your contact during my search for a stranger that can
    cooperate with me in this mutual transaction. I want you to note that this
    business will benefit both of us. However, you must confirm your ability to
    handle this because it involves a large amount of money. The money US$50
    million US DOLLARS (Fifty Million United States DollarsOnly) is my share of my father's estate.

    I boxed and shippedthe money to a security company abroad at the peak of the war/politicalcrisis that rocked my country few years ago. Now the crisis has ended and I
    need a trustworthy person like you to proceed to the place of the security
    company in order to clear the fund and invest on my behalf as I dont want my
    name to be used for now.

    Note that I will send to you the relevant documents that
    will enable you take possesion of the the fund for onward investment for our
    mutual benefit. All I need from your confirmation of your ability to handle this.

    1. Your ID or driving licence number for identification to
    the security company.

    2. Your telephone and fax numbers for communication.

    3. Your full permanent address. As soon as I get the above
    information from you, I will disclose to you the name and the country of the
    security company. I will forward your name and particulars to the security
    company to enable them contact you accordingly. I will also send to you a
    LETTER OF AUTHORITY to enable you clear the fund on my behalf.

    Note thatthis is a very safe transaction as this money is my share of my father's
    estate.

    I am waiting for your response to enable us proceed.
    PLEASE REPLY THROUGH THE ABOVE ALTERNATIVE MAIL
    BOX;

    Regards,

    Mr. Nzanga Joseph Mobutu.