Re: [sixties-l] Republican and Yippies are coming to New York (fwd)

From: William Mandel (wmmmandel@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 18:00:13 EST

    Stew:
        I don't know if you bother to glance at the sig tab on my posts, but
    I changed it after the Homeland Security Act was passed to place
    emphasis on the need to do exactly what this post of yours is about. I
    am not talking about the Republican Convention or particular tactics,
    but the need to safeguards our rights to do whatever we think best.
                                            Berkeley Bill

    --

    ======================================================== My autobiography, SAYING NO TO POWER (Introduction by Howard Zinn), includes 200 pages on the Truman-McCarthy era, 1946-1960. I was called before all three witch hunt committees. Those pages describe how we nullified the laws of that day corresponding to the PATRIOT ACT and HOMELAND SECURITY operations today. You may hear/see my testimony before the witch hunters (used in six films and a play) on my website, http://www.billmandel.net The book is available through all normal sources. For an autographed copy, send me $24 at 4466 View Pl.,#106, Oakland, CA. 94611 ========================================================