[sixties-l] Re: Re: [SNCC] National Women's Conference -- Houston 1977...Stop Bombing The...

From: Rohn F Webb (rohnfwebb@fmtc.com)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 00:05:08 EST

    Just a humorous memory of Democratic Conventions in the past---The US had
    escalated to
    bombing dikes in Vietnam, and I believe the media was interviewing McGovern
    on Network TV
    and gay rights had been touched upon--just as a war protester carried a sign
    for the cameras...
    "Stop Bombing The Dikes"---Unfortunately the (IM)morale majority (are
    neither),but if they had the power they would have bombed any spelling!
    SOLIDARITY Rohn"Grandpa"Webb