[sixties-l] Fwd: What if Harry Potter doesn't know squat about the jacksonian heritage?

From: drieux (drieux@WETWARE.COM)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 12:43:03 EST

    In case anyone is interested in debating if we
    actually 'learned' anything from 'the sixties'
    and the 'vietnam era' and the current set of
    issues that are in play today.

    I originally sent this to a veteran's group mailing list in
    which there was some 'unresolved' questions about the policies
    of 'dissing the president' - given previous constraints about
    whining about Clinton that the list owner was concerned about
    during the previous administration.

    ciao
    drieux

    ---