[sixties-l] Abbie Hoffman on payroll of NYC

From: RozNews@AOL.COM
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 07:59:31 EST

    I have the copy of Fuck the System that Abbie produced. It was a hit when it
    came out. I also shot photographs of the grafitti on the walls of the
    store front that the city helped pay for. The photos are great as they remind
    us of the social issues of the time, they talk of diseases, drugs, TPF (
    The tactical police force) magic mushrooms, and the war in vietnam. There
    was a washing machine , sewing machine for anyone to use.
    My best, Roz Payne
    www.newsreel.us

    In a message dated 11/18/02 6:33:52 PM,