[sixties-l] need info re cointelpro and similar activities in 1970 and 1971

From: PNFPNF@AOL.COM
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 19:43:35 EDT

    For a piece I am writing, I need information re COINTELPRO and related
    activities in 1970 and 1971, particularly against antiwar organizers. This
    does not need to be indepth, but should include specific incidents/ lists of
    incidents, and/or the like. Papers (published or, if obtainable, unpublished)
    or books. Thanks.
    Paula