[sixties-l] FW: yippies (fwd)

From: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 14:54:14 EDT

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:22:31 -0700
    From: Paul Krassner <pkrassner@earthlink.net>
    To: sixties@lists.village.virginia.edu, leffwrite@sprintmail.com, stewa@aol.com
    Subject: FW: yippies

    She's working on a term paper; I answered what I could remember; perhaps you
    can fill her in on details. Thanks, pk
    ----------
    From: "angela keys" <angelakeys@hotmail.com>
    Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 23:20:47 +0000
    To: pkrassner@earthlink.net
    Subject: yippies

    Dear Paul,

    Thank you for your help with my yippie inquiries so far. I have some more
    questions if you don't mind.

    Can you give me any details (date, time, location, political purpose etc.)
    of the following yippie actions:
    - Yip-In
    - Soot bombs at Con-Edison - was this a tribute to George Metevsky, 'NY's
    mad bomber'
    - ROTC buildings postered with "See Canada Now" stickers

    Please reply as soon as you can as I am desperate for this information.

    Thanks again for your help.

    Angela