[sixties-l] Re: sixties-l-digest V1 #868

From: PNFPNF@AOL.COM
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 02:20:40 EDT

    I don't know about Another Mother for Peace, but Women for Peace still exists
    in Berkeley (still on Ellsworth St.) and I think the Women's International
    League for Peace and Freedom, the nationwide equivalent, still does in
    places. But perhaps Ms. Dietz you can start your own grassroots group, where
    you are, and through the net and through example create others. The group
    Women in Black began with not so many members, too. Paula