[sixties-l] Another mother for Peace

From: RozNews@AOL.COM
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 14:23:39 EDT

    Just a reminder , I have a great film on video called You Don't Have to Buy
    War Mrs Jones. It is a wonderful speech given by the x Miss American, x head
    of consumer affairs Bess Meyerson. It was given in about l967 to a group of
    women from Another Mother for Peace in Beverly Hills. A very hot speech. If
    anyone wants a copy you can have it on video for $25.00 which includes
    postage.
    Send me a check and your mailing address and name of film or write me via
    email.
    Best , Roz Payne POBox 164 Richmond, Vermont 05477
     digest@lists.village.virginia.edu writes:

    << Subject: Another Mother for Peace