Re: [sixties-l] Like, Wow, Man (fwd)

From: ALLEN COHEN (SFORACLE@prodigy.net)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 01:18:51 EDT

    Aron

    I'm working on project described below - please pass on info

    Allen Cohen

    Press and Calendar Release

    There will be a Release Event and Reading for a new anthology of poems
    called "An Eye for an Eye Makes The Whole World Blind - Poets on 9/11" on
    Tuesday, September 10,7:30pm at Studio Z, 314 11th St off Folsom, San
    Francisco. The Anthology is edited by Allen Cohen and Clive Matson with a
    Forward by Michael Parenti. It is published by Regent Press in Oakland. The
    book features poems by Lawrence Ferlinghetti, Robert Pinsky, Michael
    McClure, Nellie Wong Diane DiPrima, Devorah Major, Robert Creeley, Daniel
    Berrigan and almost 100 poets from all over America. This important Antholgy
    creates an alternative historical record to the din of collective madness
    and uniformity that has characterized our national dialogue. The book will
    be over 300 pages and cost $18. For more information contact Allen Cohen at
    sforacle@prodigy.net or Mark Weiman at regentpress@mindspring.com

    Readers at the Release Event will include Gerry Nicosia, Nellie Wong,
    Michael Parenti, Julia
    Vinograd, Shepherd Bliss, Allen Cohen, Clive Matson, Opal Palmer Adisa,
    Neeli Cherkovski,
    Jack and Adelle Foley and more.