Re: [sixties-l] Fwd: Your Email Was Deleted Unopened

From: Sorrento95@AOL.COM
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 15:45:08 EDT

    In a message dated Mon, 17 Jun 2002 8:01:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, Uriah768 writes:

    Addressing me:

    > I thought you told him you were going to delete any further emails from this goofball? What is the point of posting his garbage here, except to prove some point that I am amiss to understand? Be a big boy and ignore him. Not everything has
    > to be a gold badge for some martyrdom complex.

     First of all, I consider your message and allegation
     of a "martyrdom complex" to be rude, harassing, and
     beneath the dignity of a college instructor.

     What you are "amiss to understand," is this:

     I did not intend for the forwarded message to be posted
     to the list. I was just trying to inform the moderator
     of the fact that list member "rowdyh" appears to be using
     the list for inappropriate purposes, i.e., mining it for
     addresses to which he can send insulting messages.

     His virus appears to be spreading.

     -- Michael Wright
        Norman, Oklahoma