Re: [sixties-l] Fwd: Your Email Was Deleted Unopened

From: Uriah768@AOL.COM
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 21:01:30 EDT

    In a message dated 06/17/2002 7:13:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
    Sorrento95@aol.com writes:

    > Here is another sample of harassing email from
    > this character. Notice he reproduced my note where
    > I told him not to send me anything else.

    I thought you told him you were going to delete any further emails from this
    goofball? What is the point of posting his garbage here, except to prove
    some point that I am amiss to understand? Be a big boy and ignore him. Not
    everything has to be a gold badge for some martyrdom complex.

    Brad L. Duren
    Instructor of History
    Oklahoma Panhandle State University
    213 Hamilton Hall